Skip to main content

my strange, cautionary tale of WEIGHT LOSS 30 years ago AND HOW I KEEP it off + new "DIET" secrets

 my strange, cautionary tale of WEIGHT LOSS 30 years ago AND HOW I KEEP it off + new "DIET" secrets

Happy New Year! Do your resolutions for 2021 include WEIGHT LOSS? Well, watch this first. After getting a few questions about weight gain and loss over the years, I thought I would tell my own story. Again, my story is not meant to be a prescription for weight loss (it's actually a cautionary tale) but if you watch until I describe my "secrets" it will all make more sense.

Learn More by watching this video


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Weight Loss Journey - HOW I LOST WEIGHT (with before and after pictures)

  My Weight Loss Journey - HOW I LOST WEIGHT (with before and after pictures) Yay! It's finally uploaded! So excited to share my journey into weightloss and better health. Remember, I believe in you and know you can do anything you put your mind to! Watch the video